Our licensed physical and occupational therapists provide treatment for individuals who have limited function due to injury or surgery of the neck, back, upper extremities or lower extremities. We treat all groups and a wide array of diagnoses.
Treatments can include but are not limited to:
- Ultrasound, electrical stimulation, iontophoresis or phonophoresis
- Manual therapy including tissue and joint mobilization, dry needling
- Techniques to improve joint and muscle mobility
- Strengthening exercises
- Postural education
- Facilitation techniques to improve balance, gait and muscle coordination
- Evaluation and instruction in assistive devices such as crutches, cane or walker
- Instruction in home exercise programs and self-management of symptoms
Our providers build a relationship with you to guide you in achieving your goals through an individualized treatment plan. For more information regarding physical therapy services, call 920-356-1000.