Thank you for considering the Prairie Ridge Center for Orthopedic Excellence for hip and knee joint replacement needs.
The Center for Orthopedic Excellence is an innovative and proven comprehensive program designed to educate, assist and support patients having hip or knee replacements.
The program is aimed at giving these patients the knowledge and tools to make the transition from hospital to home as smooth as possible. The program all starts with our expert medical team, including a dedicated Care Coordinator who will guide you every step of the way to reclaiming your life.
The Prairie Ridge Center for Orthopedic Excellence Program consists of:
- Personalized joint replacement education class with the Care Coordinator
- Enlisting a family member or friend as your “coach” for the entire process
- Group dining socialization opportunities
- Group and individual therapy sessions
- Dedicated orthopedic hospital unit with consistent nursing staff
For more information about the Prairie Ridge Center for Orthopedic Excellence, please contact Prairie Ridge Health Clinic at 920-623-1200.
View Other Services
Services and Surgeries Offered:
- Partial knee replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Custom knee replacement
- Knee replacement revision
- Hip resurfacing
- Hip replacement – anterior and posterior approach
- Hip replacement revision